Gamma Alarm Box
Enclosure with modular design:
• Relay with potential free changeover contacts for driving/control of external equipment.
• Optional traffic light.
• Optional Alarm siren, 105 dBA.
• Optional external box holding battery of lead type, 12 V 21 Ah.
• Optional additional relays.
Place the RDS-31 inside the enclosure and you have an alarm monitor intended for stationary or mobile installations in. The RDS-31 can be configured for dual display of internal H*(10) dose rate detector as well as for the external probe. The enclosure holds connector for external probe.
Using the RDS-31iTx or RDS-31iTxSD versions will feature a wireless solution using WRM2.
• Alarm beacon traffic light.
• Alarm siren 105 dBA, fixed on top of casing or with wall mounting.
• LAN adapter installed in the casing.
• Additional boxes holding external batteries with charger 12 V and 21 Ah.
• Additional relay from control of external devices.
• 1233-300: Include casing with connector for probes.
• 1233-301: Include casing, traffic light and alarm siren.
• 1233-302: Include casing,10 m cable + wall bracket for mount of external detector, traffic light and alarm siren.