JME – 24-72 MAXI Crawler
The JME MAXI 24” Pipeline Crawler is robust and suitable for use in a wide range of challenging environmental conditions. It enables the operator to produce internal panoramic Single Wall Single Image (SWSI) radiographs. This is a versatile system and will operate in piplelines down to 24 “ (135mm) and up to a maximum of 72” in diameter.
The JME MAXI crawler is powered by high-efficiency rechargeable sealed lead acid batteries. With JME’s 24” MAXI crawler, we have incorporated the ability to use the system in conjunction with a generator to top-up the batteries during operation. The crawler can be commanded, either using JME’s magnetic control system (Magnetope) or alternatively with a conventional isotope control system. These systems can be used to control travel, park and exposure modes from outside the pipeline.
Safety and asset protection are always a consideration. The JME MAXI Crawler features anti-runaway circuitry along with optional audio/visual alarm unit.
JME’s entire pipeline crawler range is constructed using high quality material ensuring corrosion resistance, easy maintenance and an extended service life. The systems feature a modular design allowing for simple and easy maintenance in the field. All electronic circuits utilise military specification components ensuring reliability in harsh environments.
- Pipeline Diameter Range – 24″ to 72″ (58.42 to 182.88cm)
- Weight (Excluding X-Ray Generator) – 385.81lbs (175Kg)
- Length (Excluding X-Ray Generator) – 1420mm
- X-Ray tube output options – 160kV, 200kV, 200kV CP, 300kV, 300kV CP
- Power Source Sealed lead acid – 120V
- Battery Capacity – 24Ah
- Motor rating – 2 x 185W continuous (2 x 0.25HP)
- Travel Speed – Up to 0.3m/sec
- Motor Rating – 2 x 185W continuous (2 x 0.25HP)
- Maximum Angle of Climb – ±45°
- Mean Positioning Accuracy – ±5mm
- Operating Temp Range – 40° C to +70° C