Laboratory Metal Analysis – FOUNDRY-MASTER PRO
Engineered for high performance and reliability, the new FOUNDRY-MASTER PRO, with it is innovative optical system and extended wavelength range assures precise identification and trace analysis of important elements, such as: N in steel and P in aluminium.
Proprietary detector and read-out technology, developed specifically for spectroscopy applications, out performs conventional photo tube based systems, positioning FOUNDRY-MASTER PRO as the system of choice for metal manufacturers, processors and the foundry industry.
Typical application include:
- Analytical mode / identification
- Steel, cast iron and high alloyed steels
- Non-ferrous metals and their alloys
- Aluminium: wrought alloys, casting alloys, …
- Copper: bronze, brass, cupronickel, …
- Magnesium, zinc alloys, solders
- Nitrogen in steel
- Phosphorus in aluminium
- Ultra low carbon analysis
- Improved LOD’s for lead, silicon, zinc, …
- Elements such as selenium, lanthanum, tellurium
The FOUNDRY-MASTER PRO offers:
- Uncompromised analytical performance and reliability for production process control
- Proven OES-technology
- Widest wavelength range from 130 nm – 800 nm
- Extensive result, report and result processing options
- Minimal and cost-effective maintenance
Ease-of-use and simplicity differentiate the FOUNDRY-MASTER PRO.The intuitive user interface and numerous customer driven features conspire to make life simple. Compact, robust and reliable, the high-precision FOUNDRY-MASTER PRO can be used in any location.