The MAGNETOSCOP 1.069 is a portable battery operated flux-gate magnetometer that is used for measurement of low-level magnetic permeability and magnetic field strength. The instrument can be used to measure absolute magnetic permeability and field strength, and also to verify that non-magnetic materials and components are indeed non-magnetic.
• Measurement of absolute magnetic permeability in the range of µr = 1.00001 to 2.
• Measurement of absolute magnetic field strength in the range of 0.1 nanoTesla to 1 milliTesla.
• Measurement of absolute field strengths and field gradients.
• Quality control of non-magnetic stainless steels.
• Detection of ferromagnetic inclusions in materials.
• Determination of work hardening in stainless steel tubing.
• Detection and measurement of localized magnetic poles.
• Determination of the magnetic moment of a dipole.
• Measurement of the demagnetized state of a material.
• Verification of non-magnetic properties in critical components.
• Detection of internal sulfidation distress in aircraft turbine blades,
• Wide range of sensors for various measurement tasks.
• Battery operation for portable use or AC operation for use in the laboratory.
• Automatic probe recognition and calibration.
• Automatic field compensation to eliminate the influence of ambient fields.
• Selectable measurement units for magnetic field strength measurement.
• Remote control via RS 232 interface.
• Traceable calibration standards for magnetic permeability measurement.
• Data storage and transfer via compact flash card
• Selectable display modes on ¼ VGA display with back light
• User configurable reject limits with audible or visual alarm indications
• Analog output available from BNC connection.
• Multi-lingual operator interface.
Foerster offers a broad range of probes for field and permeability measurement with the MAGNETOSCOP 1.069.