Spectronics Quardran – 365
Quardran™ 365 NDT lamps feature four ultra-hi-flux UV-A LEDs plus a convenient white light LED to quickly switch between fluorescent inspection and flaw location. For increased flexibility, a unique dual, high/low white light output control.
- Nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 3,700 µW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm).
Large 6 inch (15.2 cm) diameter coverage area at 15 inches (38 cm), with a minimum UV-A intensity of 1,200 µW/cm2.
- Low visible light emission—less than 0.5 foot-candle (5 lux).
Long-lasting UV-A lenses reduce the rate of solarization.
- Includes full Certificate of Conformance as defined by ASTM E3022 standard for emission characteristics and requirements for LED UV-A lamps is supplied with each lamp.
- Faceplate with integral blacklight filters reduce output of wavelengths longer than 400 nm.
- White light LED allows for scanning of surface flaws or illuminating dark work spaces.
- Rear-mounted, three-way rocker switch (white light/off/UV) for easy control of light sources.
- Built-in fans keep LEDs cool to maintain optimum light output during extended use.
- Choice of standard 8 foot (2.4 m) or extra-long 20 foot (6.1 m) heavy-duty power cord with AC plug and rubber boot. Also available: Optional industrial power supply or in-line power supply with cord sets (sold separately). All power supplies available in 120V, 230V, 240V and 100V models.
- Meets ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for LPT and MPT.
UV-absorbing spectacles and soft carrying case included.
- Lamp handle pin receptacle allows for easy attachment of various Spectroline® mounting accessories for in-line inspection applications (accessories sold separately).