Spectroline ONT-365 On-Trak
UV-A/White Light LED Inspection System
The ONT-365 On-Trak™ is an innovative, track light-style modular inspection system. It features four broad-beam lamps, each of which utilizes three powerful, ultra-high-flux UV-A (365 nm) LEDs for inspection plus one white light LED for general illumination. This overhead lighting system allows inspectors to customize lamp beam patterns to suit their individual needs. Two lamp head assemblies can be added, as desired, to increase the coverage area. Perfect for NDT inspection booths, pre-inspections and screening applications requiring maximum uniformity of coverage over large areas.
- Cool-running, energy-efficient LEDs with 30,000-hour service life
- Broad-beam profiles provide wide coverage area
- Electronic Intensity Stabilizers ensure consistent LED performance
- Instant-on operation; lamps reach full intensity immediately
- Built-in fans keep LEDs cool to maintain optimum UV-A intensity during extended use
- Produces less than 2 foot-candles of visible light
- Filter protectors with rubber bumpers and Borofloat® glass lenses prevent damage to LEDs
- Easily customizable! Move, adjust and add up to two lamp heads according to your specific inspection requirements (additional lamp heads sold separately)
- Optional remote control with three-position rocker switch provides added convenience and versatility
- Comes complete with UVS-30 UV-absorbing spectacles
The ONT-365 On-Trak™ NDT inspection system is a customizable, track light-style modular system attached to a mountable platform. It features four broad-beam LED lamp assemblies, each with three ultra-high intensity UV-A (365 nm) LEDs and one white light LED. Provides UV-A flood coverage that is ideal for a variety of NDT applications.