Spectroline OPTI-LUX™ 365 Series
Affordable, Super-Compact, UV-A LED Flashlights Designed Specifically for NDT!OPTI-LUX™ 365 Series inspection flashlights feature a powerful UV-A (365 nm) LED light source coupled with a rugged anodized lamp body. Lightweight and compact, they reduce user fatigue while providing an extremely uniform beam profile that surpasses those of more expensive lamps. Available in four models to suit your specific NDT needs: high-intensity or standard-intensity versions, each with or without an internal black light filter. All flashlights come with a certificate of compliance for both wavelength and output measurements.
- Choice of nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 10,000 µW/cm2 or maximum of 4,500 µW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm)
- Coverage area up to 2.5 inch (6.3 cm) diameter at 15 inches (38 cm), with minimum UV-A intensity of 2,000 µW/cm2
- Anodized aluminum lamp body minimizes corrosion and stands up to years of heavy use
- Instant-on operation; lamp reaches full intensity immediately!
- Convenient on/off switch for easy, one-handed operation
- 100,000-hour LED service life
- Powered by one rechargeable lithium-ion battery with an extra battery included with the lamp. Each provides 4 hours of continuous inspection between charges.
- Meets ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for FPI and MPI
- Both high- and standard-intensity versions are available with internal black light filter. Externally mounted black light filter with rubber bumper can be purchased as an accessory.
- All models come with a certificate of compliance for both output and wavelength measurements
|OPTI-LUX 365 Series flashlights come complete with lanyard, belt holster, two rechargeable batteries, two-position smart charging cradle with AC power cord, DC cord set, UV-absorbing spectacles and padded carrying case.|