Spectroline PowerMAX™ 365 Series
Designed Specifically for NDT Professionals!
Certified to meet Rolls-Royce RRES 90061 and ASTM E3022 Requirements
PowerMAX™ 365 Series flood lamps feature a panel of 16 powerful UV-A (365 nm) LEDs specially engineered for non-destructive testing applications. These versatile, stationary light sources can be installed overhead or in-line, and can be ganged together to provide an even wider coverage area.
Available in four models to meet your specific inspection needs: high-intensity and standard intensity versions, each with or without a black light filter. Ideal for NDT inspection booths, fluorescent penetrant and magnetic particle inspection, screening of fluorescent particles, wash station inspection and many other applications requiring maximum uniformity of UV-A coverage over a large area.
- Choice of two high-intensity models with a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity as high as 8,000 µW/cm2 or two standard-intensity models with a maximum UV-A intensity of 4,500 µW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm)
- Large coverage area of 15 inches by 6 inches (38 cm x 15 cm), with a minimum UV-A intensity of 2,000 µW/cm2
- Low visible light emission – less than 2 foot-candles (22 lux)
- Easily mountable for overhead inspection or in-line applications
- Built-in fans keep LEDs cool to maintain optimum light output during extended use
- Meets ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for FPI and MPI
- Customizable! Multiple lamp units can be “ganged” together longitudinally or back-to-back for a larger coverage area to meet your specific inspection requirements
- Both high- and standard-intensity versions available with or without black light filter
- Certificate of compliance for both UV-A output and wavelength measurements is supplied with each unit
If you are interested in this product, please contact us!