Standard Flawed Specimens – Advanced Flaw Evaluation
Sonaspection flawed specimens are available either individually or in sets.
Individual specimens are manufacture to Sonaspection drawings and specification:
- Contain three different flaws randomly selected from the flaw table.
- Are all different – no two specimens are made the same.
- Are uniquely numbered.
- Are supplied with NDE reports.
- Are supplied with acceptance / rejection criteria.
Recommended sets :
- Contain a selection of individual specimens as above, with an average of three flaws per specimen.
- Contain at least one example of each flaw type listed in the flaw table.
- Contain a minimum total weld length of 360cm (144”)