TRITAN™ 365 Series
Powerful, Multi-LED, Broad-Beam UV-A NDT Inspection Lamps!
Certified to meet ASTM E3022 and Rolls-Royce RRES 90061 Requirements
TRITAN™ 365 Series NDT lamps feature three ultra-hi-flux UV-A LEDs for inspection, plus a convenient white light LED to illuminate dark work areas. Their broad-beam configuration provides an extremely wide coverage area, while a compact head design allows access into areas inaccessible to larger UV inspection lamps.
Available in three models to meet your specific NDT inspection requirements: high-intensity, standard-intensity and standard-intensity with integral black light filters.
- Choice of one high-intensity model with a nominal steady state UV-A intensity of 9,000 µW/cm2 or two standard-intensity models, both with a maximum UV-A intensity of less than 5,000 µW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm)
- Large 4 inch (10 cm) diameter coverage area at 15 inches (38 cm), with a minimum UV-A intensity of 2,000 µW/cm2
- Low visible light emission – less than 2 foot-candles (22 lux)
- Grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch (white light/off/UV) for easy control of light sources
- Built-in fan keeps LEDs cool to maintain optimum light output during extended use
- Rubber bumper with Borofloat ® glass lens protects LEDs from damage
- Modular construction for easy servicing in the field
- Choice of heavy-duty 8 foot (2.4 m) or 20 foot (6.1 m) AC power cord. Available in 120V, 230V, 240V and 100V models.
- Meets ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for FPI and MPI
- Certificate of compliance for both output and wavelength measurements is supplied with each lamp
- UV-absorbing spectacles and soft carrying case included
* All readings taken with a Spectroline AccuMAX™ Series meter
TRITAN™ 365 Series portable, battery-operated AC/DC lamp kits. Include TRITAN™ 365 UV lamp, rechargeable NiMH battery pack, AC and DC cord sets, smart AC charger, UV-absorbing spectacles and soft carrying case.