Terms and Conditions for NDT Instruments Pte. Ltd. 25th Anniversary Celebration Lucky Draw.
This contest is open to business entities/companies registered in Singapore only.
- Simply order for a minimum of S$2,500 in a single invoice and you are entitled to 1 lucky draw chance.
- For every subsequent S$2,500 order value in the same invoice, additional 1 lucky draw chance will be entitled.
- In addition, a Credit Voucher of S$500* will be issued to your company for order amount S$25000 and above and billed in a single invoice. Lucky draw tickets will be given based on the order value.
Terms and Conditions of Credit Voucher
- Credit voucher can only be used to offset against the next purchases and the credit voucher is valid for 90 days from the date of qualifying invoice.
- The credit voucher is only valid upon the full settlement of the qualifying invoice.
- The credit voucher is valid only within Singapore and its value is equivalent to the Singapore currency as printed.
- The credit voucher is not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or expired.
- The credit voucher is not exchangeable for cash and any unused balance will not be refunded.
- The credit voucher is valid only when duly stamped and signed by an authorized signatory.
This promotion is only valid for direct purchases from NDT Instruments Pte. Ltd. Singapore. The staff of NDT Instruments Pte. Ltd. and their immediate family members (ie. spouse and children) are not eligible for the lucky draw.
- The Lucky Draw and Credit Voucher are valid for orders from 1st September 2018 to 31st Jan 2019.
- Customer is entitled to 1 lucky draw chance with every SGD $2500 order.
- There will be only 1 winner (air ticket and hotel accommodation for 2 to Bali)
- Lucky Draw will be automatically submitted upon meeting the criteria and a confirmation email will be sent out to customers.
- Last entry date will be on 31st Jan 2019 @ 5.30pm (GMT +08:00).
- Representatives of NDT Instruments Pte. Ltd. will pick the lucky draw winner from eligible entries. No correspondence will be entertained about NDT Instruments Pte. Ltd.’s decision.
- The winners may be required to participate in a photo-taking session during the issuing of Lucky Draw gift. Pictures may be posted or showcase in our websites/social media.
- Entry to the lucky draw commences on 1st September 2018 and closes on 31st Jan 2019 (“closing date”). Lucky draw entries will be automatically submitted after every purchase upon meeting the criteria.
- Winners must produce proof of identity e.g NRIC or work permit pass and the printed prize notification email upon the prize collection.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items. Value of the prizes may vary; NDT Instruments Pte. Ltd reserves the right to replace the prize with of similar value without prior notice.
- The winner has to make sure full settlement of the invoice value is fully paid before 31st January 2019.
- The winners of the lucky draw will be notified via a phone call or prize notification email. NDT Instruments Pte. Ltd. reserves the rights to deal with all unclaimed prize in any manner deemed fit.
- Lucky Draws winner is required to respond within a week from notification date in order to be eligible winners. Winners that do not respond will be forfeited.
- Where applicable, prizes not collected shall be disposed of at NDT Instruments Pte. Ltd.’s sole discretion. NDT Instruments Pte. Ltd.’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding NDT Instruments Pte. Ltd.’s decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this Contest is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by NDT Instruments Pte. Ltd. for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of NDT Instruments Pte. Ltd. by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Lucky draw, NDT Instruments Pte. Ltd. at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
NDT Instruments Pte. Ltd. cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Contest or as a result of entering the Contest or accepting any prize. NDT Instruments Pte. Ltd. is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest.
By entering the Contest or accepting the prizes, you agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against NDT Instruments Pte. Ltd., its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Contest and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.