Handle Control Assembly
A handle control assembly is comprised of the hand crank and gear box, a pair of control housings, a drive cable and a safety connector. The handle grip consists of a lightweight housing and hand crank to propel the source to the exposure position and back. The molded handle is specifically designed to maximize crank speed and minimize fatigue. The control housing assembly consists of an outer sheath of flexible cable with a yellow and black cover. The drive cable consists of spiral wound flexible steel.
• Available in 25, 35 and 50 ft (7.5, 10.5 and 15 m).
• Light weight polyurethane ergonomic handle design.
• Water resistant handle assembly preventing ingress of water, dirt and sand.
• Control housings are constructed of light weight, nonmetallic 3-ply material twined together for maximum dent resistance.
• Yellow and black housings for high visibility during night operations .
• Large gear ratio providing 1 foot of travel per revolution (ALARA).
• Commercial grade sealed ball bearing.
• Noncorrosive stainless steel end fittings.
• Extreme temperature operation from -40oF to 212oF (-40oC to 100oC).