PMI-MASTER Smart meets the latest technical standards and is the first truly portable optical emission spectrometer for metal analysis.
Thanks to its light weight and small size, the PMI-MASTER Smart can be conveniently carried, making the analysis independent, especially in hard to reach places. Despite its compact dimensions it offers high analysis performance. The rechargeable battery pack provides enough power for approx. 10 h in standby, 300 measurements in spark mode or 200 analyses in arc mode, depending on the measurement conditions. The PMI-MASTER Smart can also be operated using the external power supply/charger, with or without battery and even when recharging the battery pack.
Due to minimised Argon consumption a 1 l bottle is sufficient for several analysis (Linde Ecocyl recommended). For more intensive use a cart, holding a 10 l bottle, is available.
What makes the PMI-MASTER Smart different to other mobile analysers?
• Can be effortlessly carried around with only 15 kg / 33 lbs weight (other mobile analysers can only be pushed or pulled)
• Full range analysis functions despite compact size
• Guaranteed stable measurement results even in motion and under temperature changes thanks to patent pending optics
• Easy to travel with: the transport cases fit into any standard car boot
• Ready to ship
• Truly cordless with long-lasting battery pack and optional replacement battery
If you are interested in this product, please contact us!