Spectronics – AccuPro
AccuPRO™ Series meters feature an advanced, microprocessor-controlled readout unit calibrated to accurately measure and display both UV-A and visible light readings for non-destructive testing applications.
(XP-2000) readout unit features a single dual-wavelength sensor detector designed to measure both ultraviolet and visible light. The AccuPRO™ PLUS (XP-4000) features a single 3-in-1 multi-purpose sensor that measures ultraviolet, visible and blue light.
These compact, lightweight, battery-operated units are ideal for use in the field, the factory or anywhere accurate light measurements are needed!
- Large, easy to read, LCD screen with 4-digit autoranging display.
- Both units provide accurate readouts for UV-A irradiance as well as visible illuminance. AccuPRO™ Plus unit also measures blue light.
- Simply to use, three-button interface. Toggle between light measurement modes.
- Overall accuracy greater than ± 5% per NIST standards.
- Superior band-pass interference filter provides excellent cosine response.
- One-touch PEAK with reset functions.
- User-defined power save and automatic shutoff.
- User-selectable, multilingual display settings at any operational level. Choose from English, French, German, Chinese and Spanish.
- Rugged meter features protective rubber housing for better grip and to help prevent accidental breakage.
- Sealed sensor with water-resistant housing.
- Multi-wavelength sensor directly attached to meter by 3 ft (0.9 m) cord.
- Complies with ASTM specifications for MPI and FPI.
- Convenient on-board recharging.
- Powered by four rechargeable “AAA” nickel-metal hydride batteries (included).
- Come complete with AC charger and padded carrying case.