XRP-3000 Accumax Radiometer
Most Advanced Digital Radiometer/Photometer Kit
Single detector with dual sensors measures both ultraviolet and visible light. Complies with MIL and ASTM specifications for MPI and FPI.
- Microprocessor-controlled readout unit with dual-wavelength sensor detector Superior bandpass interference filter
- Choice of direct or USB connection between sensor detector and readout unit
- Excellent cosine response
- User-defined power save and automatic shutoff
- Large, easy-to-read LCD screen
- Sealed sensor housing and USB connection with water-resistant adapter
Readout Unit (XR-1000)
- Resolution: 4-digit auto ranging display
- Screen: 128 x 64 dot pixel chip on glass STN transmissive monochrome LCD—2.8 in (7.1 cm) diagonal illuminated (backlit)
- Sampling Rate: 7.5 Hz (single sensor) 15 Hz (dual sensor)Read Update: 2 Hz
- Overall Accuracy: Better than ±5% with reference to NIST standards
- Temperature Coefficient: ±0.025%/°C (0 to 50°C)
The AccuMAX™ XRP-3000 radiometer/photometer kit uses a dual-wavelength UV-A/VIS sensor detector to measure both ultraviolet and visible light. Featuring automatic zeroing, integration and signal hold, the unit provides accurate readouts for UV, visible irradiance or radiance. The LCD readout features ±0.2% linearity with the sensor sending the linearity correction data to the readout unit during initial power up. To ensure consistent results, sensors are designed with superior bandpass filters while optical stacks are assembled in Class 100 clean workstations. For precise spectral coverage, high-quality interference filters are used to resist degradation.
The rugged meter housing features a removable, rubber-protective boot for better grip and to help prevent accidental breakage. It also provides superior protection against moisture contamination, shock and humidity. In addition, the XRP-3000 features a liquid- and water-resistant, sealed sensor housing with a special self-sealing ring to help eliminate light leakage.
The XRP-3000 meter’s microprocessor is the heart of its simplicity. Just four pressure-sensitive buttons on the readout unit’s membrane keypad offer an extensive array of advanced functions. For example, to subtract ambient light, the user need only press the “ZERO” button. This activates autozeroing, sets the value to 0 and displays relative readings of subsequent measurements. “HOLD” freezes the display thus obtained, while “INTG” displays the average UV intensity after incorporating the UV energy overtime. These functions and other user-selectable parameters are easily accessible through the software’s main and sub menus.
The XRP-3000 radiometer is carefully quality-controlled to ensure that each unit has up-to-date calibration and meets stringent measurement requirements. Housed in a durable polycarbonate case, it features dependable solid-state electro-optical circuitry for long, trouble-free operation.
The XRP-3000 is compact, lightweight and battery- operated for convenient use in the factory, field or any other location where measurements need to be taken. A slide-out panel allows for easy replacement of the unit’s 9-volt batteries.
The XRP-3000 offers extreme flexibility in the workplace. For technicians performing radiographic examinations, the XS-555/L luminance sensor detector is available as an accessory to provide film viewer output measurements in cd/m2, cd/ft2 or fL.
Optional Single-Sensor Detectors
In addition to the dual sensor and luminance sensor detector, individual single-sensor detectors are available to measure UV-A output (XS-365) and visible illuminance (XS-555/I).
AccuMAX™ XS-555/L Luminance Sensor Detector
The perfect accessory for the AccuMAX XRP-3000 Digital Radiometer/Photometer Kit. Ideal for technicians performing radiographic examinations.
Luminance is typically used to measure uniformly radiating surfaces, such as backlit panels, film viewers and monitors. The AccuMAX XS-555/L luminance sensor detector measures the brightness of a visible light source and, unlike many competitive units, allows the user the choice of displaying the results in three distinct units of measure: candelas per square meter (cd/m2), candelas per square foot (cd/ft2) and footlamberts (fL).
- Extremely versatile. Provides luminance measurements in cd/m2, cd/ft2 and fL.
- Ideal for radiographic examinations requiring film viewer output measurements.
- Connects easily to the digital readout unit via a USB cable.
- Meets ASTM and MIL standards.